Saturday, July 14, 2007

What the World Eats

I found this link in an online homeschooling newsletter that I receive. It is called What the World Eats and it is a slide show of what 15 different families around the world eat on a weekly basis.

It is extremely interesting and provides a glimpse into the kitchen's of families of all different backgrounds. Some of the food items that you see on their tables (or the ground in front of them) may surprise you.

Someday I would love to take my family's photo and post it for you all to see... "hmmmmm".

2 comments:

Nesting Momma said...

You are a wealth of HS info! can you e-mail me the link for the home school newsletter that you receive! When you have a second. hehe no rush.

Julie Pippert said...

That sound so cool! We will have to check that out. And what an interesting meme this would be. You should start it. I'd love to see all the things people eat, and why.