Sunday, August 09, 2015

lacking

Well those hazy days of summer have become filled with a lake vacation, a week of sleep away camp for two of my boys, a few day trips down to the shoreline and the celebrating of our oldest daughter turning 14. In between all of these joyous adventures, life has been filled with what my life as a mother of five mostly consists of- recognizing, anticipating and meeting the needs of my family. 

In between, there has been a little toilet training support for our toddler, some small home projects and a look ahead to the upcoming school year (okay, more than a just a look).

This little blog of mine has once again been put on the back burner of my life's priorities. It seems I still have just as much to share, but simply not enough time to blog about those thoughts and realities.

I have lamented over this fact for a while now. I have despaired about the loss of one of my favorite outlets, my opportunity to write and connect with those who are reading my blog and to share some of my photos.

So, in the meantime, I have chosen to spend more time posting on my Instagram account. For me, right now in my life, it is the best way to share a photo, a little vignette about my life or something deeper like my thoughts on a certain aspect of parenting, home education or our current culture.

Anybody wishing to follow me please may do so here!

Any someday, maybe someday sooner than later, I'll be back here in this space sharing about the little and (big ways) our family is growing at home!

No comments: