Wednesday, February 17, 2010

all things baby

My mind has been turning to all-things-baby these days. There are 12 weeks left until the actual due date and although this is just an estimate, I have decided that I want to do as much planning in advance to make this transition to four children as smooth as possible.

  • Could I just take everything that this Danish wool site has to offer including these, this and trying to decide when to place my order for several of these in several sizes?
  • Wanting to carve out a weekend to make a few of these to keep our baby's head warm.
  • This article has given me a lot to think about when considering how to dress our baby.
  • Can I just buy this in bulk since every member of our family already uses it daily?
  • Making arrangements with two very nurturing women who have helped us in the past and plan to in May as well.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

so are you doing cloth diapers this time?

HomeGrownLife said...

We are clothing diapering this time around. I wish I had started it eight years ago but I guess it's never too late to start something worthwhile that is also less costly in the end, right?

Conservative Knit Mom said...

Going from 3 to 4 will be a breeze! What's one more, KWIM :) The 1 to 2 was difficult for me.

Nancy said...

You sound like you're in serious nesting mode. So fun to plan and dream about sweet newborn things. (BTW, I love your banner!)