But I'll take what I can get.
And today all I can manage is a little update and some quiet thoughts.
- week 24 of my pregnancy has begun. It feels good to be starting my sixth month and to feel this baby's movements getting stronger each week.
- made the switch to tea. My morning, afternoon and evening cup of tea are treasured moments that symbolize an opportunity to slow down and warm up.
- my new love grows. A dear friend taught me how to purl on Monday afternoon. I have a baby hat in mind and cannot wait to cast on at the next spare moment of down-time. And now a member of this community.
- gearing up for the winter session of our homeschool co-op. We'll be spending the afternoons taking Drama and Drawing.
- giving much thought to spending time one-on-one with each child. Planning to make a special time each week to spend alone with each child. Inspired by this book.
- hoping for a fresh snowfall very soon.