Thursday, January 03, 2013

new year

Our new year started with a burst of good health, peace and a lovely day spent with family. We took New Year's Day as a holiday and started back to school the very next day.

I must admit, it was difficult for me to get into the right frame of mind, difficult to make all of the usual plans and arrangements so as to have a nice, flowing rhythm to our homeschooling. So much to prepare, more mentally and inwardly for me than on paper.

So very much of how our day feels and how it flows depends on my inner life- my thoughts, expectations, emotions and energy level. What a task!

Well, here is a photo I took on New Year's Day of Luca wearing a pair of 'trousers' and trying out his first pair of suspenders. I can't help but smirk when I look at this.


No comments: