Sunday, December 04, 2011

time

So much time has passed since I've tended to my little space here. The start of our homeschool has come and gone, numerous holidays have past and Advent has begun.

Blogging has recently joined the long list of extracurricular activities in my life most of which I have little or no time to spend on. I have been busy and stretched and pulled in many different directions by many different little people in my house these days and saying 'yes' to blogging these days would mean saying 'no' to many of the needs that are waiting to be met in my home.

My hope and prayer is that many of the needs will be met and soon turn into wants so that I may have a little bit more margin in my life. I am super excited to think about a time that is sooner than later when I can return to tending my little homegrown garden!

No comments: