So now it's officially the fall season. The leaves on our tree are turning various shades of orange, red and coral. The nights are chilly. We've restocked our hot cocoa and teas. And soups and stews have become regulars on the nightly dinner menu.
There is so much to share and one of these days I will. But for now, here are a few things that I have been keeping us happy...
- apple picking and the baking of two of my favorite apple pies ever
- our adventures with felting wool beads and various toys
- a new bulletin board that I created complete with pockets for art pad and colored pencils for none other than my little artist
- the recipe from this amazing cookbook that I used to feed my family and in-laws with Friday afternoon
- our afternoon spent making dolls today inspired by this post from one of my favorite blogs